Product / Introduction
Roppor is the next revolution of drone technology equipped with
stateof-the-art data management software applications, full autonomy
and simulated piloting, area coverage scalability,
and cloud system connectivity.
“ You can use Roppor as long as you have LTE. ”
- Navigate Roppor via LTE (Long-Term Evolution) wireless network from anywhere in the world, even from the other side of the globe.
- Limitless control distance means greater areas explored with ease.
“ Flight autonomy with simulated flight path. ”
- Once the flight path is entered in the Roppor software, the drone autonomously flies accordingly.
- Easy to control. No prior experience is needed.
- Setting up a precise scanning area is feasible through the built-in map.
Multiple Drones Simultaneously.
“ Multiple drones or swarm flight can be
performed by a single operator. ”
- Command up to 100 drones simultaneously by single operator, made possible by Roppor’s software and wireless network technologies.
- Mass area and subsections of target area can be scanned efficiently and quickly with group of drones synced.
- Obtain comprehensive report such as geographical and themal-graphical data.
“ All the information acquired from the drone
operation is stored automatically on a dedicated. ”
- Roppor cloud system collects and transfers technical data, video livestreams automatically over the LTE network.
- The video and data files are permanently stored and never lost even if the drone crashes due to an unexpected accident.
- An advanced information security ensures that the video files and technical data are protected against unauthorized accesses.
Monitor & Control
in Real Time.
“ Multiple drones in-flight operating in different
locations can be monitored and controlled. ”
- Roppor software provides an integrated control environment that receives multiple video streams transmitted in real-time from multiple Roppor drone sources.
- Full HD video streams are provided without interruption for monitoring the various video streams generated from the multiple drones flying different regions at the same time.
- In addition to the video livestreams, attachable sensor equipment measures chemical information and toxicity level in real-time.
Autonomous Collision Avoidance.
“ Avoids unexpected obstacles and stays
on-course autonomously. ”
- 2D LiDAR (LiDAR; Light Detection and Ranging) detects 250 meters ahead in real-time.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Anti-collision algorithm works together with 2D LiDAR to learn and adapt to surroundings during mid-flight.
- Dainindus Inc., Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI), Hanyang University has formed an alliance to develop LiDAR technology that is ultra-light material, low-cost LiDAR sensor module.
Funded by Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of Korea.
“ Precise scale of photogrammetric map of drone’s
- Roppor composes a topographic map from aerial photos of drones.
- If your current map (ex. Google Maps) is outdated, Roppor can compose an accurate map that accurately applies the current terrain.
- If your current map (ex. Google Satellite Map) displays low resolution, Roppor can compose high definition photo map of the terrain.